Clamping pathsendif ?>
Paths in NodeBox can be forced to fit a bounding box. Then as the size of the box is adjusted the path will stretch accordingly. This reverse logic is useful in some situations where a path needs to exactly fit an area and we don't want to be bothered with creating the shape in exactly the right proportions or at the right position.
path.fit(x=None, y=None, width=None, height=None, stretch=False)
All of the parameters are optional so you can define any combination of them:
- x: the path will be positioned at the specified x value.
- y: the path will be positioned at the specified y value.
- width: the path will be of the specified width.
- height: the path will be of the specified height.
- stretch: if both width and height are defined, either stretch the path or keep the aspect ratio.